Monday, March 4, 2013

its been a good day :)

today was the day i was scheduled to take one of my state board tests down at ISU. and i was SOOOO nervous. you all know how i am not the best test taker. needless to say, i studies my bum off. hours on end of studying. i get the the test and when i start i start panicking because i didnt know the answers to like every single one. none of the questions were what i studied AT ALL. about half way through i started to get super mad. kinda teary eyed and mainly frustrated because i knew deep down that there was no way i passed this stinkin test. and all throughout the rest of it i was just thinking and replaying bad experiences with my old tests in my head. i tried to answer all of them to the best of my knowledge but was mainly just frustrated. i finish the test and go up to the counter to get my results. still frustrated and bracing myself for a bad score, to my surprise, i passed!! with an 88%. i was SO thrilled that i passed. confused on how i did pass cause i litterally guessed on about every one of them. but i walked out and through the halls with a giant grin on my face. i went to the car where Caleb was patiently waiting and im pretty sure he knew right off that it went well cause i couldnt hold back the excitement! i got into the car and basically screamed i was so giddy. HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders!

then we hung out in IF for a while. grabbed to food to celebrate.

then as we pull into our driveway my mom pulls up and surprised me with flowers. that lady is the sweetest. i sure do love the support system i have! im so grateful!

Today marks 2 1/2 years of marriage :) and i could not be happier!

Today also marks 1 year that my dear grandpa passed. Im sure he is so proud i passed my test.

like the title says, today has been a good day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Isn't it the best feeling?? That is EXACTLY how I was with my test too. I even cried while I took it cause I thought for sure I had failed. Congratulations!! You are so close!! :)

    ReplyDelete