Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lagoon/Boise/Randomness

Last Sunday, me and some of the girls from the salon made a day trip and went to Lagoon! Turned out to be a pretty fun day! I slept like a baby that night. Must have worn me right out! P.s., these pics aren't in order..
Us girls on our way! L-R Johnie, Kenzi, Allison, me, Shy

Sky coaster tickets!

Can't go wrong with good ol Mouse Trap!




Probably the best ride there! It's worth the extra money!

So fun!

Now onto Boise. So I can't say much of why we were down there. Let's just say it was for Caleb's work and that many fantastic changes are happening. All for the better. It was a good reason we were there! We made it a quick trip.We drove the long drive down there Tuesday after we got off work. The guy Caleb met up with payed for our Hotel. So once we got to our hotel we were both super surprised because it was the nicest hotel we have ever stayed at! hahahaha clearly we are kinda cheap. We were grateful for it though. I doubt we will pay that much for a hotel ever. 
Since we got there kinda late that night we went straight to bed. We had to get up fairly early that morning so that Caleb could meet up with the couple of guys for his meeting. I dropped him off just ahead of 9 that morning. Then I pretty much had the rest of the day to myself. I had only been to Boise once in my life and that was in high school and I wasn't driving. I was not/still am not familiar with the place at all. So after dropping Caleb off, I found my way back to our hotel so I could finish getting ready and pack up our things. I stayed there till the last possible second to kill time. I packed up and checked out of the hotel. Once I got to my car I had NO clue what to do for 4 hours by myself. Where was I gonna go? I'm nervous driving by myself. What if I couldn't find how to get back to Caleb? haha ok so maybe I was having some anxiety. But seriously! I was a bit scared. I only got lost once. But for the most part I did great navigating by myself across town. Thanks to my gps.You gotta put all your trust in that which is slightly scary to think about really! So I first decided to call my grandpa and step grandma up to see if I could come say hi. I really hadn't talked to them probably since my wedding almost 4 years ago. So it was SO long overdue. I hung out at their place for a bit which was so nice. Grateful that I could see him! Then I drove over to Hobby Lobby. Everybody raves about this place and I had never gone so I decided to check it out. It was such a fun store! And around that area is where I got slightly lost. Plus there was a boatload of traffic on the highway and in the city. Traffic was back up on the highway for miles! I guess it gave me some time to figure out where I was. haha
Uhm hi. I'm lost.
After that I went to Ross. Theirs sucks btw. I didn't buy anything and I usually can easily spend at least 50 bucks. I took my sweet time just trying to kill time before I had to pick up Caleb. I had peanut butter and honey sandwiches in the car so I ate my lunch, took my time, listened to music. Finally it was about time to go meet up with Caleb. So I gassed up the car and then hung out in my car for like half our...listened to more music...watched the stormy weather (rain, thunderstorms)

 FINALLLYYY it was time to go in with Caleb. Was in there for a bit. Thennn it was time to make the long drive home. Sadly I didn't get pics on this trip. Wasn't much to take I guess. Even though the trip itself was boring, I still found it fantastic to be sit in the car with Caleb for hours and hours. I seriously married one funny guy. He makes me laugh till i'm crying. And it's like that EVERY day. 

And for randomness.
Loves my Libbie

I LOVE this little girl. I have been babysitting her every week since January. She has grown up so much. Plus she is totally adorable. 

Libbie being so sad that I won't throw that annoying duck. Hahaha 


Caleb's headphones came in the mail and he was ecstatic! He was gettin ready to get his nerd on. Love that boy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment