Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Busy Week!

Let's go in order here. My brother and his family have been staying at my parents for the weekend. So we have had a lot of nephew time!
Seriously so cute after his tubby time.

Hair. Yes, it's seriously obnoxious. I sometimes wish I never cut it in the first place. I have been trying to grow my hair out for reals for the last year. And it was at the awkward length and wouldn't poof anymore and just blah. So it does not take me long to look up a cut I want (I have a million saved on my computer) and chop it. And where I work at a salon chopping hair to us girls is like a rush as silly as that sounds. So pretty much any of the girls volunteer to do it. 20 min later and this is what we got.
It's been fun to have! I wonder what my next cut shall be..whooo knows. 


Now to Memorial Day weekend. My family kept it simple this year and went to Mesa Falls. Unfortunately my husband had to wait around all day for the order to come to his work. So he didn't get to come. One of these days I swear me and him will have a day to ourselves without anything to do something. I WILL make it happen!
We went and visited our grandparents grave of course. Its awesome to see how many things are left from all the families. Even after us there was MANY more things left.




And all the Mesa Falls pictures. Even though i've been there a million times it's still so cool to see!

Gender reveal party! My sister Shandell found out the sex of their baby today. She wanted to have a gender reveal party to tell us what it was. So we all met up for a BBQ. After dinner we all had cupcakes and bit into them at the same time. Lo and behold they were filled with BLUE! That's right, she is having a BOY! They are so excited :) This makes nephew #11 for me and Caleb. Still only 1 niece. We really are doomed. hahaha



Today was the last FULL day I babysit little miss Natalie. And I'm actually kind sad! I bonded with this little girl a ton! I guess having her 3 times a week for 5 months will do that to you. 
She is seriously adorable!

Random.
Haha so me and Caleb got to bed WAYY late one night, like 3 in the morning late. And I swear after every time we take Libbie out to use the bathroom for the night she gets super hyper and has ALL this energy. Haha so Libbie and Caleb had to play to get some of that energy out so we could sleep. lol

And this is what I saw when I turned my head to check on her. Hahahaha she is so weird. Just snoozin away!









No comments:

Post a Comment