Sunday, July 20, 2014

22 years young

Happy birthday to me! It felt pretty much like any other day, but it was a good day. Since I got my wisdom teeth out last week I still didn't feel like doing a lot. I slept in, hung around with Caleb that whole morning which was so nice, got ready and headed to my family reunion up at Heise. It actually turned out to be pretty fun. I got to see one of my closest cousins so it was nice to catch up with her and her family. We hung out there for the day.

After the reunion, Caleb had taken me to a furniture store to let me pick out a headboard for our bed for my gift. It's something I have been wanting forever! We looked but nothing stuck out to me and the prices they were asking for were outrageous. So we grabbed some pizza, pop, and a redbox and came home. We watched a movie, ate dinner, and pretty much hung out. I got online to look for a headboard and found the one I wanted. I ordered it and am SO excited to get it. I think it's going to look super pretty. My bedroom is slowly but surely coming together!
Crappy picture but that's the one I ordered. So pretty huh! Next on the list is a dresser. Any tips on where to get that is appreciated. ;) My birthday was great! It had been a long time since me and Caleb had gotten to go out so anytime that does happen we make the absolute best of it. Thanks for all of your guys' texts, messages on facebook, happy birthday wishes, and cards/gifts. You are all wonderful and sure know how to make a girl feel good ;) Here is to a happy 22nd year of life!




No comments:

Post a Comment