Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Funday

Today was a wonderful day. Me and Caleb woke up and decided to take a drive up to Fall Creek Falls. We both had never been. We drove FOREVER. I had a very little instructions from my mom's text and I couldn't call anyone since everyone was in church. So we drove for like 3 hours. haha it's really only like 45 min away. But it was still nice to just drive and look at the gorgeous state we live in. We had driven past the waterfall and didn't even know because you can't see it if you drive past it, but when you are turned around you can see it and that's how we found it. Both me and Caleb were saying how we LOVE Idaho. The scenery is sure gorgeous sometimes!
Such a cool waterfall! You can hike down and onto all those rocks and be right under the water. Pretty neat!

The view just coming up onto the waterfall. SO pretty!

Love this fella!

After our long drive, I ended up at my parents for dinner and to give my nephew his first haircut. His hair was SO long but it turned out adorable. Such a bitter-sweet thing seeing all that baby hair go. p.s. please don't judge that I wear my husbands shirts like every day. They are just too comfy!

Giving him MORE food to hold still. He did really well! Honestly probably one of the best haircuts I've done on a kid. 

AH! So handsome! I love those wavy locks. 

Turned out so cute :) Love this little nugget!




No comments:

Post a Comment