Thursday, September 4, 2014

4 year anniversary!

Today is mine and Caleb's 4 year anniversary! I cannot believe it had been that long! It has truly been incredible. I have loved every moment of it. It's the best thing I lucked into. I think the best part is simply sharing life with someone and what life has to offer. The good, the bad, the new adventures, sleeping, traveling, everything. I love it all. In the past 4 years, me and Caleb have: Done school, gotten careers, had 1 pup, lived in 3 different apartments, and owned 3 cars. As for today, we have kept it simple. We got to sleep in together which that alone makes the day amazing, we went grocery shopping, grabbed lunch, watched our two wedding videos, and are now continuing our Harry Potter marathon. We are keeping it simple mainly because we are leaving bright and early in the morning to go to Boise for Caleb's company meetings. So we are kind of including that trip as our anniversary get-a-way. Anyways, happy anniversary Caleb. I love you so so much.

4 years of bliss <3 <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment