Friday, September 26, 2014

Auntie Shalei

I became an aunt again this last week. My sister Shandell gave birth to the most absolute perfect baby boy on Wednesday. They named him Kash Ethan. I am so proud of her! I can only imagine giving birth is no easy task so her doing that makes me one proud sissy :) I have been obsessing over him!

Day of birth we all waited the night before and all that day. FINALLY he came at 2:32 p.m. and we were there to see him.






They wouldn't let anyone under 18 on the floor of the women's section because of some big virus or something...so luckily they were in a room where the kids could come up to the window and see him through that. 



Day 2 I came up and saw Shandell and baby Kash the moment I finished work that night.


Absolutely in LOVE with all that hair!

Day 3 Shandell was able to go home. So me, my mom, my dad and my sister made the drive through the INSANE rain storm to drop off a rocking chair and to see them again. 
I love seeing my dad with babies. It's pretty precious. 


And hopefully when Caleb ISN'T at work, he will be able to meet this little guy. Gosh. Something about a new baby brings such a special spirit. It's such an amazing thing to think about. I WILL have one of these someday! And I will do whatever it takes to get there. Love you Shandell! I am so happy for you and Ethan. Let motherhood begin!


Also, last week some of my family had a weenie roast at my parents house. So much fun! My nephew is getting to such a fun stage. You can never go wrong with good food, and good company. 



Yeah.. you could say I'm the favorite aunt ;) haha





No comments:

Post a Comment