Thursday, September 4, 2014

Maternity shoot

Yesterday, I went with my sister to her baby doctors appointment. I got to chill with her while they did a stress test and also watch her get her ultrasound. Incredible might I add. Afterwards, we went to her apartment and had a girls day. I have missed her since she moved and I don't get to see her 3 times a week anymore. So yesterday was much needed. We had lunch, I gave her a pedicure since she is too far along to bend over to her toes, we decorated a little, and then we did a little maternity shoot. We were going to do them outside but since yesterday was horribly windy we decided to do indoor ones. They turned out so good!





This one is my favorite :) She's beautiful. And this auntie is getting excited for him to come so I can snuggle him right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment