Thursday, July 23, 2015

Dear baby girl

Dear baby girl, I have been carrying you for 21 weeks now. And for that I am so grateful! I hope you know how much you mean to me and your dad already. You are growing good and strong and I couldn't be happier about that. We have our big anatomy scan next Monday to make sure you are still growing properly and that everything is measuring good. I'm nervous but definitely excited to see your sweet face on that big screen again. Your dad thinks I'm hilarious with all these random cry episodes your giving me. It's a little embarrassing but I too look back and laugh at them. Crazy hormones. One thing I've definitely noticed this last week is that you have shifted or something because your movement and kicks are seriously RIGHT on my bladder which causes me to seriously almost have accidents all throughout the day. We may have to have a chat about that when you get here ;)  They also feel further towards my back or something. I can't feel you from the outside as much and the kicks and jabs almost make me feel nauseous. But that's ok. I'm still happy knowing your moving, flipping, and kicking inside of me. I feel I have definitely "popped" the last few days. My stomach feels tight and I can feel it stretching and getting bigger which means you are getting bigger too. My app on my phone says you are 3/4 of a pound and about 10.5 inches long. Nights are getting super uncomfortable already and even my comfy sweats seem to not feel too comfy on my belly anymore. I love being able to hold my belly and know your just right there close. I will never get tired of the times your dad comes over and touches my belly, gives a soft belly bump with his, or in the night he'll lean over to hold my belly too. I can't wait for you two to meet. I have been extra clingy to your dad because I know that these are the last months of it just being us two. It's a bit hard for me to wrap my head around but I know that having you here will only make things that much more amazing. Some other big news is that me and your dad have FINALLY picked a name for you. Still working on your middle name, but I have an idea of what it'll be. Your dad is dead set on your first name and it makes me love it that much more. Only 18 weeks and 6 days till your due date. We are getting anxious and SO excited to meet you! Until then we will continue to dream about what you will look like. We love you so much already!

Love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment