Sunday, March 20, 2016

New washer and dryer and bebes

Last week we FINALLY got our new washer and dryer. And can I just say how I LOVE having my own set! I've basically had a certain day of the week that I can do laundry for the past 4+ years so it's wonderful being able to do it whenever I darn well please.



And now more pictures of lately and yes most of them are of my child. She's my life!
First night in 3-6 month clothes and they fit perfectly. :( :)

I don't think I will ever be able to train her to sleep in her crib because I just love holding her tooooo much! It may be a problem later but I'm gonna deal with it as it comes because these are the moments that I absolutely LOVE.

This was her 4th outfit for this day all before noon. Thanks to peeing through an outfit, major spit up on another, blowout on her 3rd. Still all smiles though!

The cutest footies!


Tummy time and new toys.

Nothing better. Seriously.



Fresh from tubby time! haha her hair kills me. 

I also wanted to jot down a few side notes of postpartum things. 1. My hair you guys! :*( Seriously it is falling out in clumps and I am shedding like I have never before. I've got legit bald spots on the sides of my head, and it's the thinnest it's ever been. I FINALLY have it at a length I'm starting to like but because it's falling out SO bad, it's not looking too good because it's so thin. Do I cut it? Deal with it? Just curl it every day to add volume? Guh I have no idea. It's depressing though and makes me want to cry almost daily because of it. Besides that, I feel like my hormones are pretty much back into balance and I have a good hang of things. I still deal with a decent amount of anxiety but mostly when other people hold Kinley. I honestly don't like it. I'm not sure how to go about that. Hopefully still with time it'll get better. Otherwise, I'm feeling good! I feel better than I did before I was pregnant. 

Caleb has SO many vacation days saved up from the past couple years and he is having to use a bunch before he gets a bunch more in June. So, he has had random days off and it's been the best! We've been running errands and it's just been SO nice to just know he is home, even if we are doing our own thing during the day. I love it! So does he!


No comments:

Post a Comment