Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thumb sucker

Last week we finally picked up Libbie. She has been at Caleb's parents for a good 3+ months. Pretty much since we had Kinley. We saw her every once and a while but she mainly stayed over there. I had a lot of anxiety bringing her back around Kinley and that's one of the reasons it's taken so long to get her back. That, and we had been so busy with moving and doing all the errands for this house. So when we picked her up it was time to go straight to the groomers. She got groomed and looks much better. Now she's here with us. Caleb is so happy she's back. He missed her the most. It's been alright and my anxiety is getting better about it all.

Last week I got to hang out with my brother. We went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and then went shopping. Kinley did overall super well which made the day fun.


Kinley has become quite the thumb sucker this last week. It's so flippin cute when she does it!





Here's just a couple more pictures

Dad picks out the cutest outfits for her.

She finally LOVES her swing. I was hesitant to buy one because it seems like babies either love em or hate em. When we first got it, she hated it which was a little frustrating since they are not cheap. After some time she now loves it and will swing for a long time. It's how I get my cleaning done. She even falls asleep in it sometimes after I've put her in there. 

I finally bought me a few new clothes which I DESPERATELY needed. I now feel so much better in clothes that actually fit. It felt good to do something for ME. I haven't bought myself something in who knows how long. 

Otherwise, life is going great. Everything about it is going good. We are grateful, we are happy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment