Sunday, November 13, 2016

Big Juds Owner

As of November 1st, Caleb is now officially the proud new owner of Big Juds!!! Part owner I should say, but still an owner!


I could not be more excited and proud of him. It's crazy to look back and think that Caleb started working there when he was 12. I started working there when I was 14. That's the place where we really started to get to know each other and basically fell in love. We worked together for years before I finally, and sadly quit to go work in a salon. And I miss it! Working there had some of the best times and it's just fun to be able to now say that it's ours. It's kind of a fun story to tell our kids when they're older that that is the place that our lives began. Both me and Caleb look back to the early years of our marriage and think it's crazy. Caleb has ALWAYS wanted to own a restaurant. He tried going to school so he could eventually one day own one. Well, that didn't work out, so he tried to switch routes. Nothing was working or going as planned. After different try's and routes with school, he decided to just focus on the job he had which then led him to where he's at now. I am one that feels like everything happens for a reason. So all those sucky years of what seemed like nothing working out, now all makes sense. Caleb has his restaurant, and that is SUCH a blessing! We feel extremely blessed, grateful, lucky, and are happy that our future with careers is really starting to finally take place. He's got some big goals to meet over the years and we can't wait! So proud of my husband and we are excited for this next step and journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment