Sunday, November 27, 2016

Kinley turns 1!!!

My baby is 1! Oh so many feelings!! I swear it was yesterday we were driving to the hospital to FINALLY meet this baby. I remember the day like it was yesterday and it was hands down, one of the best, most special days I've ever lived.













A week or so ago, I had done my own little photoshoot. I tried to somewhat mimic a couple ideas I had seen on pinterest. It was SO much fun! All but the cake. haha. If you know me, you know I DO NOT bake, or really even cook. I am horrible at it. The cake was a nightmare but I HAD to make something work because I had nothing else. Next time, I will happily order one haha. Besides the cake, and Kinley messing up my backdrop a million times throughout the shoot, It turned out good! I feel like I got some good pictures and I am so happy I have them. There were tons of pictures, but here is just a few of my favorites. 








For Kinley's actual birthday, we kept it very simple. I originally was going to have a small get together with family. With her birthday being the day after Thanksgiving, most family was seeing other family and was just busy. So, we kept it just the 3 of us and I'm glad we did. I had decorated the kitchen and then we gave Kinley her present that afternoon. She LOVES it. She plays with it all the time! It was such a fun day spent with just my little family. I had cried off and on throughout the entire week just because it's so bittersweet! I know I am not the only mom out there that does haha

Both her and Libbie loved the balloons. Libbie ended up popping I think like 10 of those things haha

Me and Caleb got her this princess scooter

Clearly she loves it :)


Can't NOT have a family picture on such a big day!!

Happy 1st birthday to my sweet and special girl. It has been a whirlwind of a year. Thanks for teaching me patience, for being my little sidekick, for forcing me to somewhat enjoy mornings, and everything else in between. I never knew I could survive on so little sleep for 12 months straight, would have to change SO many blowouts, deal with so much worry and stress, have so much fun, be happier than ever, or have my heart exploding with love for this sweet babe. Oh how she has changed our lives. It's been a year full of adventures and we are excited for many, many more years to come. Happy 1st birthday my Kinner bug. We love you more than you will EVER know. 





No comments:

Post a Comment