Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas time

This year for christmas we kept it simple and hung out with both sides of the family which was perfect! it was a great day!
So this was before Christmas and there was frost on every branch and everything. it was so so so pretty outside!

Me and Kristie

Christmas day with this handsome guy!

Hahaha so Calebs mom is quite the gal. Gave these to Caleb as a funny joke and they were hillarious. I was dying! Those wipers actually wipe the lenses and those lights blink. So funny! 

Caleb opening his gift from me

Libbie getting her gift (more toys) from me and caleb

This picture doesnt do it justice but caleb gave me some real black diamond earrings. i had been wanting black ones for a while so these were better than i had ever wanted. perfect gift!

Everyone at my parents house opening gifts. And of course everyone was loving on that cute nephew of ours.

Shandell and Ethan playin with the babe.

Lane playing his new electric guitar

Kristie playin with the munchkin

And the nephew playin with his new toy from grandma and grandpa. such a doll!

After my parents we went to calebs grandmas house and had a huge christmas dinner. I am SO grateful that me and caleb dont have to travel to be able to visit home. My heart seriously goes out to those that have to travel even a couple hours to visit home. 

Christmas was great! It was simple and just awesome to spend it with the family. I hope everyone had as great of a day as we did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment