Saturday, December 7, 2013

My dad...

My dad is one heck of a fella. Yesterday he calls me at 8 a.m. wondering if im up and moving around.....clearly he still has a hard time remembering that if its my day off im sleeping in till at least noon. HORRIBLE habit i am fully aware. Long story short, my tire has been going flat on my car for months now and i have just kept on having my dad fill it up. And every time i have taken it to him hes told me to go get it fixed. But, i kept forgetting about it and have just been lazy and scared of what the bill would come out to be. So i never took it in. So that's why he called me yesterday at 8 to see if he could take my car in. So, he came and took my car and when he got back he had gotten my tire fixed, my remote fixed that hadnt worked in probably two years, a spare key (we had never owned one because they are over $100 dollars to get), and he filled my tank with gas. And he wouldnt let me pay a penny for any of it. I seriously broke down in tears after he left because i was so grateful. I am so blessed to have such great parents that are willing to help out in any way they can. Weather it be by helping us out with our car to simply being able to be there for anything.

At work, i have multiple clients mention that their parents are divorced and every time i just cant help but be SO grateful that my parents are still together and that they are close. They are the best parents anyone could ask for. The older i get and the more responsibilities i get the more i realize how good they raised my and my family. I truly appreciate their love, support, and their ability to raise us all the way they did. I love my family! And i love my dad :)
This is a couple years old but it shows their happiness. There people right here are my rocks! Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment