Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December doings

This month has been a pretty low key month. So lately i have been doing some crafts. Is that a surprise at all? ha no.


All of this wood came from my dads shop that we was gonna throw away anyways! and i love it because i dont have to go out and buy all these things to do my crafts. 

The weather has finally started to warm up a little. Last week we have some pretty foggy days and because of it, we had some gorgeous days!
This picture doesnt do it justice but every tree and ever single branch had icy snow of them so it made outside gorgeous!

We got ALL of our christmas shopping done! YAY! we kept it SO simple this year and thats probably why it was so easy. With Christmas coming up, it just brings back so many memories. All the past Christmases. I have been missing my grandparents a lot lately. I dont know if its just because i simply miss them or if its because christmas is coming up and i know we wont be doing our traditions with them again. So, we have been starting new traditions. Which are great too, just different. Also this year, i cant help but remember last christmas. And now that things are a lot better this year, i'm a bit angry at myself about last year and how childish i was acting. Where things were so different i think thats why it was so hard. But, im so grateful things are better now. Helps me remember the true meaning of christmas. 

Tonight i attended my work christmas party. And it was so much fun! I am so grateful for such a wonderful job. I truly am so lucky. I love all of the girls there and Tami is awesome. I love the place, the atmosphere, the girls, and im really starting to love what i do. At first i just didnt know if it was for me and parts of it was still really confusing. But now i am far enough into it and have learned SO much since working in a salon that it has been so much more fun. Im starting to have some return calls which is awesome. So, things at Tami's are going great!

Ive been tinkering around on the internet a lot and made myself our new 2014 calender which turned out so good! Im pretty giddy about it! I also was able to send out chrismas cards this year which also turned out great! 

And this is my cute nephew that i wanted to add on here just for smiles. Isnt he adorable!? Love those little cankles and rolls of his ;)

And now i am just looking forward to Christmas and a couple days of work to spend it with family! Happy holidays!!




No comments:

Post a Comment