Thursday, August 28, 2014

A gift

A few days ago, Caleb said that he bought something but wouldn't say what. Tonight after work he gave me this cute little box. In my head i'm thinking jewelry, but had no clue if I was right because I already have a necklace, bracelet, and earrings from him. I opened it up and thought holy smokes. This is gorgeous. It was a heart shaped jewelry box that had "Happy Anniversary! Sept. 4, 2014" engraved on the top. I absolutely loved it. I thought it was so so pretty. Then I opened the jewelry box and there was a necklace inside. Holy gorgeous. It had two messages engraved on it. One on the front so everyone can see, and one on the back that only I can see. I started to cry happy tears. It meant so much to me! The engraved messages from Caleb made it mean that much more.
All I know, is this. I have one fantastic husband. He treats me so good. I am SO incredibly blessed. Surprises like these are so fun and always make me feel so special. Thanks for making me and my life so happy Caleb :) I sure love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment