Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy father's day to all the amazing dads out there!


Happy father's day to my dad. He has been such a great example to me and has raised me to be the woman I am today. I am grateful for him, his love, his support, and his sense of humor. Love you dad!

Happy father's day to Caleb's dad. I don't have a picture of him but Caleb wouldn't be who he is if it weren't for his dad. I too appreciate him raising such a great son!

And lastly, happy father's day to my husband. This year is the first I am truly excited for father's day and allowing my Heavenly Father to bless us with this baby so that I can be a mom and Caleb can be a dad.
He's been an amazing papa to our pup Libbie and he loves her like she is a child.

The day we found out Caleb was going to be a dad I will remember forever and I cannot wait to see Caleb hold our baby. I know he will make one great dad and will be a total hoot to raise kids with. 

I'm grateful for these wonderful men in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment