Friday, January 15, 2016

A bittersweet day

Today my sister and closest friend (besides Caleb of course) moved to another state. I've been weepy and have had cry sessions because I am just going to miss her dearly! We text daily and would get together multiple times a week. She's been one of my biggest supporters in my life. I am going to definitely miss our Idaho Falls days, Kash, shopping trips, errands ran, grocery shopping together, going to lunch, hanging out at home with our babies, and just everything we would do. We I swear have minds like a set of twins and think the exact same with everything. We NEVER fight and get along so great. I am happy for her and her family to start this chapter of their lives yet I will miss her tons. I am looking forward to them coming back up to visit, or me going down there to make new memories in Utah. I missed you before you even left sister! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment