Friday, January 15, 2016

Half way there--weight loss post

I know its probably annoying that I keep talking about my weight loss, but I just wanted to document it for myself and also because this is something that makes me very happy. I'll keep it short and sweet.
First picture was me at Christmas last year. I was at my heaviest I've ever been. It was also about 2.5 months before I became pregnant. I was unhappy with how I looked and pretty insecure. Second picture was me at 39 weeks pregnant and the day I gave birth to Kinley. 10 pounds heavier than the first picture. And then 3rd picture is me 7 weeks postpartum and 30 pounds lighter than my pre pregnancy weight and first picture. I'm down about 2 pant sizes and that shirt I haven't worn since a little after high school. It's crazy to put the pictures next to each other. It really shows the difference and progress you've made. I am so happy with myself. Food is key. I really have just been watching my portions, drinking more water, and I'm sure breastfeeding is helping too. I would LOVE to lose at least another 20 to 30 pounds. That would put me in the healthy range for my height. I feel so much better and more confident than I have in years. My body is far from perfect, especially since having a baby, but I just want to feel good, be healthy, and look half decent in clothes. One day at a time. I'm really hoping this is the year I can get the rest of this dreaded weight off that I've been carrying around with me for years. I'm not going shopping for new clothes till I do! I got this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment