Monday, November 3, 2014

Catching up

Here's a small random post of what has been going on with us...

I have been feelin a little crafty lately. Although I am getting a little frustrated. I have a pile of home decor and crafts to hang up or put out but have seriously no more room left in our little apartment. Right here in front of the picture frames was the last spot. Another reason buying a house could not come soon enough! 

I got to babysit my sweet nephew. Love his guts.

Love me some snuggle time where we watch you tube, or a show, movie, whatever, 

Ready to go to Kash's baby blessing.

My sister blessed her boy this last Sunday. 

Last week at work, I went back to check my phone. When I opened it I realized I had a text from my dad. For years, us kids tried to get him to text and he always said it was easier to pick up the phone and call ya. He never knew how to text, and had zero interest. So when I saw this text from my dad, it nearly made me cry happy tears. So thoughtful, and so sweet. Apparently, he now knows how to text! haha

This was how festive we got for halloween this year! hahaaha I was dying!

Libbie HATED  life with her witch costume. And she totally was ticked at me for putting it on her. haha I can't help it that I'm a tease! Don't worry, it only stayed on long enough for a picture. ;)

And that's all of the random happenings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment