Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving weekend

Well, a couple pounds later, and I'd say this year was  a success. We got to spend Thanksgiving with just my family this year. In the past we have usually separated the day by attending both my family and Caleb's family. It wouldn't work this year so the day was spent with my family. So much food, fun, chit chattin, games, and sleep.
Here's a list of what I'm most thankful for. No particular order.

My husband and an absolute amazing marriage. 
Both of our families and how close we all are.
Libbie our pup. As obnoxious as she can be sometimes, I still love her to pieces.
Our health.
The roof over our head that can provide protection.
Food on our table.
Our jobs and education.
The clothes on our backs.
The gospel.
The cars we have. 

There is so much more I am thankful for but I will spare you pages of reading. Those are really what it comes down too though. 

All in all, I loved Thanksgiving!

On Friday, Caleb had to work. Booo! Thumbs down. So I ended up at my parents house to hang out. We pretty much had a chill day. There was a lot of baby holdin which is totally ok with me. Later that night, some of us went shooting up on the hill. 
I really haven't been shooting a whole lot in my life. I remember going a bunch more when I was a kid with my dad and brother. But since then I have maybe done it a handful of times. And to be honest, shooting a 22 is my favorite. The big guns are fun, but I like the smaller guns. :) I'm not too shabby for not shooting a whole lot in my life. 

That was pretty much Thanksgiving weekend. Here are a few pictures of the last week.
After work one day, me and Caleb were talking. Long story short and a few jokes later, I ended up giving him a pedicure. I wanted to practice my painting skills. And this is what we got. An attempted Olaf and snowflakes. Haha he is such a good sport. 

I love waking up to texts like this from Caleb. He finds the funniest things to send. 


And just because I freaking love this guy. I am a blessed girl to be married to someone so so great. He makes living life such a hoot. 






No comments:

Post a Comment