Wednesday, November 19, 2014

FINALLY!

First off, I saw that my sister put up her Christmas tree, so I just couldn't wait another second. I got all our winter/christmas decorations out and put up our tree. I don't care if people say "you have to wait till after Thanksgiving!" yada yada....For me, having my tree up before puts me in that holiday spirit and gets me MORE excited for Thanksgiving. So, no worries haters!..I am still feeling grateful! ;)

Also, I FINALLY got my dental assisting diploma in the mail! Wahoo!! I finished school back in July, but they won't send your diploma till you have all the school paid off. So me and Caleb finally paid that off a couple weeks ago and today I finally received that fancy piece of paper :) One thing...they freakin spelled my last name wrong. Guh. I swear, NO ONE spells my name right. And this time I can't change it. Whatevs. It feels official now. 
Go me!


No comments:

Post a Comment