Monday, November 17, 2014

The start of a someday family

I always debate on posting personal things, but this process isn't a small thing, and it's something that we deal with everyday. It's something huge, its the start of our someday family. Since my last post about infertility, I mentioned that the next step was a doctors appointment to start the process. And today was the day. I'm not going to go into detail until we get more test results and know more. As of now, we both have to have some tests done. Then from there we will know more of what we will be doing. As of now, it looks like we are leaning towards IUI. But, won't know much until the results are in.

Even though today was mainly a consultation, I feel SO much more hope than I have felt in a very, very long time. Probably since month 1 to be honest. After so much disappointment month after month, I am ready for something good to happen. I hope and pray this isn't going to break the bank seeing that pretty much everything isn't covered by insurance and that SOMETHING works. I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best. But also am trying to be real that there is that chance that maybe nothing will work. Overall, I'm excited to be taking the next step into hopefully getting that family I've always dreamed of having. I am definitely grateful for such a great husband. It's been nice to lean on each other through something so big and so hard. Glad I have him by my side through it all. Love him to pieces.
Day one of our fertility process. Smiling faces and staying hopeful! We got this! :)

Also, this is a song I listen to often. I absolutely love it. I'm sure this is how our future kids are and describes our situation well. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment