Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pictures and snow

Yesterday I got to tend my sweet nephew for just a little bit. While I babysat I was finally able to take some pictures of him where he wasn't upset. I have found that I have really progressed in pictures and am happy with how a lot of them are turning out anymore. I still need a nice camera but it has definitely become a hobby of mine.

Probably my favorite one! Absolutely precious.





I just love him! So cute. It's weird how I see so much of my dad in him and sometimes even my grandpa Luthy. 

Last night me and Caleb were up late. I kept seeing all these posts on Facebook that it was snowing. Since we live in a basement apartment, we can't really see outside. So I opened the door and sure enough, snow! And for the first time ever, I was excited to see it! I had to show Caleb because he LOVES the snow. I told him to look outside. We opened our door and it was seriously so pretty! I love how it lights up the earth a bit with everything white. There is something peaceful about snow falling. We had to go outside and stand in it. It was freeing cold, but so pretty.
Although this picture is kinda blurry, It still means a lot to me. Pictures capture moments. And I love to capture all the moments I can so I can forever have those memories to look back on. Sometimes Caleb grumbles about how many pictures I take, but even to this day, I will look back at silly, sad, great, and fun memories that I sometimes forget about until I look at the picture. And I will forever be grateful for the pictures I take. Like this moment. I'm sure it's one I would maybe forget about, but because I have it, I will now always remember that me and Caleb had a great day and it ended with a midnight kiss in the first snowfall of 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment