Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy birthday babe!

Caleb turned 25 today! A quarter of a century old. It has been a lot of fun being with him for the past 5 birthdays. I can't believe we've done 5 of them together! It's crazy to me! I swear just yesterday I was in high school. I guess that's what happens when you are in love and havin fun--time flies! Anyways, I kept asking Caleb for weeks what he wanted to do for his birthday. His response every time was "stay home". I guess it's kinda true, when you work all the time and you get a day off, you pretty much don't want to do anything. Or at least anything that lasts all day. So that left me in a pickle. I wanted to at least do something fun for him. We kept it simple, but still had a great day! Last night or I guess early this morning around 2 a.m. we were up. I hung up a happy birthday banner in the kitchen so Caleb could see it all day today. We finally went to sleep around 4 in the morning..:/.. don't judge. We slept in late and took our time getting ready. After we were ready, I had Caleb open his presents. He is going to buy himself some technology something for his computer, but I still wanted to get him something.

I didn't get a picture of what he got. But I gave him some new sweats, a couple of new shirts, and his favorite treats. Rice krispies, peanut m&ms, and wafer cookies. 

After opening his gifts, we loaded up, dropped Libbie off at his parents house, and then headed to Idaho Falls to hang out. We didn't stay long and the MAIN reason we went down was so he could get Panda Express. Something we never get because, #1. It's discusting. #2. We live a half hour away from it. and #3. It's discusting. haha So he loaded up enough for a couple of meals and home we came. 

We have now just been hanging out. He has been playing the new Call of Duty game and loves it. 

Happy birthday babe. I love you with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment