Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wyoming

Long story short, my amazing cousin had some boxes full of baby clothes for both me and my sister Shandell. She lives about 4.5 hours away so instead of us driving clear down there to get these clothes, she sent them with her parents that were visiting her brother that live in Wyoming. It would be a WAY shorter trip. I SUPER appreciate her kindness and helping me out with giving me adorable baby clothes for when this baby comes.

So, early this morning, I met up with my sister at my parents and then we headed off to Thayne Wyoming to pick up these baby clothes. It really wasn't too bad of a day. I was kind of dreading having to drive that far just to pick up clothes but it ended up being a fun little day trip with my sister and her cute little boy. The drive up was so pretty. I had actually never been past palisades before so going beyond that was a new site to me and it was beautiful all the way up! The leaves are changing on the trees so the fall colors made for a pretty drive. We really do live in such a gorgeous area! I love love love all the mountains and scenery we have here in Idaho and surrounding places.


Besides getting stuck behind 3 SLOW tractors for half an hour, some road construction that held us to a stop for about 15 min, and Wyoming drivers that drive SLOW as dirt, we made it there in about 2 hours. Talk about my road rage intensifying! Good grief. Anywho, we met up up with my cousins wife and grabbed the boxes of clothes, gassed up, then headed to an area that had a picnic table and some grass so we could eat our lunch we packed and let Kash get his wiggles out.


It was a beautiful day there. Perfect weather. It felt nice to sit and have a little picnic! After we ate lunch and let Kash play for a bit, we made one last stop at the gas station for a bathroom break before we hit the road. This time it only took us like an hour and a half to get back. And that's including having to be at a stop for about another 15 min at the road construction spot. We got back at a good time and it felt kind of nice to get out yet not do much (because lets be real, I don't feel like doing much these days).

I went through all the clothes that were given to me and It's making me excited to have baby girl be here so I can dress her up in these cute clothes! It will be fun to wash and sort them out. Just that much closer to her being here! I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment